Questo sito o gli strumenti terzi da questo utilizzati si avvalgono di cookie necessari al funzionamento del sito. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link o proseguendo la navigazione in altra maniera, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.

Unprepared Hearts

MUBA - MUSEO DEI BAMBINI MILANO

MUBA is a center for the development and dissemination of cultural projects devoted to childhood.
MUBA, through constant research and quality work, wants to foster in children an open outlook towards the world.

MUBA was founded in Milan in 1997 from a group of people -  who later formed a private non-profit foundation - with the aim of creating the first childrensmuseum of Milan.

 

 


MUBA has been the first museum in Milan to propose great exhibitions, unique for dimensions and number of visitors. MUBA also host REMIDA MILANO, the centre for creative reuse of leftover materials opened by MUBA in 2010. REMIDA MILANO is part of the REMIDA network, counting 15 centers all over the world. The programming is also constantly enriched by free activities produced in collaboration with business partners aimed at encouraging the learning of new contents through the game.

Over the years, MUBA's cultural proposal has been enriched and expanded, widening the target and increasingly transversal audience thanks to some dedicated activities: training courses, thematic cultural reviews, events and team building proposals.

MUBA is also one of the relevant locations for the major cultural events promoted by the Municipality of Milan. MUBA proposed itself as a multi-purpose and cultural space for the city where converge ideas, events and proposals linked to the world of culture and the arts. Through its cultural and educational projects, MUBA has created synergies and partnership with the most relevant civic institutions and with several private partners who have chosen to support its cultural project.

 

Since 2014 MUBA is hosted at the Rotonda della Besana (also called Foppone of the Ospedale Maggiore di Milano), a late baroque complex (XVIII century) born with cemetery functions.  It simply takes its name from the Via Enrico Besana where the entrance is located. At the center of the complex stands the Church of S. Michele ai Nuovi Sepolcri (1695-1700), a cemetery church with a greek cross plant now deconsecrated.